Friday, December 9, 2011

Interview with cast member: JESS

Amy on set looking like her very own South Park character.
TBA Producers had a chance to talk with Amy Elizabeth Chadwell
about acting for her first time before she moves to Vail where she'll be
sitting pretty high on the mountain.

TBA:  How did you get started acting?
AC:  I pretty much just fell into it. My good friend and mentor, Julie Wheat, talked me up at a meeting and I got an audition. I happened to get the part and the rest is history. I am a very dramatic person so I guess it comes pretty natural to me.

TBA:  How is acting different than modeling?
AC:  Acting is much more in depth than modeling.    Modeling is all about looks and what is on the surface. Acting is about looking good as well, plus much more! You need to sound realistic and believable when you act. You need to study a lot more for acting than for modeling. You need to be able to adapt and understand what the director and producers want out of you as well as understanding your character. Not to mention the hours are longer and there are lines to memorize!

TBA:  Do you have a day job?

AC:  Yes, I am an assistant buyer at a local Charleston boutique called House of Sage. I just recently ended a two year stint working for Juicy Couture under Liz Claiborne LLC. I love the ever evolving Fashion Industry and I plan on working in the industry as long as I can. I still model and babysit on the side. Not many people know-I am the baby whisperer. I also have a style blog http://thestyleblazer.tumblr.com/ and will be launching my website when I move to Colorado to work at Vail.  You can expect to see all that is fashionable on the mountain, and perhaps some of my own fashions available for sale!

TBA:  What is is the best part of staying on set with the other actors?

AC:  My favorite part about being on set is definitely just interacting and hanging out with everyone! It is quite a fun dynamic when you take a bunch of people and throw them together for a few days at a time :) I met quite a lot a new awesome friends!

TBA:  How did you prepare for the improvisational scenes in the movie?
AC:  I didn't prepare for the improv at all! I just let it flow. The whole trick is: if you believe what you are saying, others will too.

TBA:  What is your favorite line in the movie III?
AC:  My favorite line would have to be "weed makes me horny..." I had to practice that one quite a few times!

TBA:  What TV show would you love to be seen on?
AC:  I would love to be on Gossip Girl! Obviously for the wardrobe. I would also love to be on Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia! It is pretty much my favorite show.
Amy looking like a model while acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment